nPower Go Fix
These are fixed price deals and they requires you to manage them on-line and pay by direct debit.
Key features of these tariffs are:
- Each tariff has a contractual end date
- At the end, unless you arrange otherwise you will be moved to nPower's Standard online tariff
- Early exit fees will apply
- Early exit could also affect your incentive payment for using direct debit
What you should do next?
Prior to the end date, we suggest that you start looking about 14 days before the contract end-date. This will allow you to get a feel for prices and the sorts of deal available.
When should I switch?
The following end dates apply to these nPower Go Fix tariffs:
- Go Fix6 - 31st July 2012
- Go Fix7 - 4th December 2012
- Go Fix8 - 3rd February 2013
- Go Fix10 - 8th April 2013
- Go Fix11 - 21st May 2013
- Go Fix12 - 31st August 2013
Do make sure you keep a note of your end date and arrange your next energy contract in good time. Otherwise you will almost certainly find yourself on a more expensive nPower tariff once your Go Fix contract ends.